Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Updates, Updates, and More Updates

My last entry (and boy, I'm getting pretty regular about blogging-will wonders never cease) was about the coming Matter of Choice. While I'm not going to give you much information just yet, I will announce its release date will be in January.

I can also tell you that if you shoot over to my Facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/rmalexaanderauthor

you'll find a sneak peak into the story. It's a little rough still, as I'm still revising and it then needs to go through the editing process, but it's there!

My Pinterest board is growing very slowly. You'll find out some little things about me, and see a sneak peek at what Triston looks like.

The coming weeks will be very busy, and you'll find updates here, as well as on Facebook and Twitter:

https://twitter.com/rmalexanderauth

Pinterest will continue to grow, and my presence will trickle down to other spots on the web as well. Keep an eye out, because I won't be posting the same thing on every source. Kind of a treasure hunt on all things regarding Matter of Choice. LOL!

I'll be back soon, and until then, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment