Friday, October 4, 2013

Counting Down, and Scared Half to Death

So here it is, the first announcement of many:

Matter of Choice will be coming soon ... very, very soon. I'm not ready to announce a date just yet, though I have one in mind. But my writer's doubt has me scared I won't reach the goal, and I don't want to disappoint anyone. All I can tell you now is that you will be able to add it to your Christmas shopping list ;)

That said, you're going to be finding me all over the web in the coming weeks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, here, blog hops ... the list goes on. It's going to be crazy busy, and crazy scary.

As a writer, I have many doubts and fears. At the top of the list is whether you'll love Shannon and Triston as much as I do. I'm told this comes with the territory. I hope so.

But for now, I can give you a small-in fact, the smallest-glimpse, and the first of many looks at Matter of Choice. They will get larger, and I'll be introducing you to both of them very soon. For today, here's just a few little words to tease you about the story line:

Some promises are hard to keep.

Yep, that's it for now.

But I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment