Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Changes and updates

One thing I'm learning about writing is that flexibility is key. At least before things really get set in stone.

I've had one of those moments today. I thought I knew, for sure, when Matter of Choice would be released, but after a few conversations and a lot of studying of the ol' calender, I have now moved that date by a few weeks. Of course, mostly it's just me that this decision has affected, since I haven't made a release date public yet, and truthfully all in good ways. It'll give me more time to make sure the novel is right. It'll give more time for editing, and revising and all those things that go along with writing a novel. And it'll give the wonderful team supporting me more time as well.

I'm not giving you the dates yet, you'll have to keep watching for that. But within the next week, I'll be ready to give you another sneak peak. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment