Monday, April 21, 2014

News

Blogging is not my strong suit. At least not here. But I'm working on it, because I'm getting ready to open a new blog for sweet romance readers to find the new books and authors that they love. More on that to come soon. For now, I'm terribly sorry I neglect this blog so much.

Here's where I'm at:

Matter of Choice did release January 21, 2014. Since it's release it has become an Amazon Bestselling novel in three categories: Contemporary Fiction, Women's Fiction, Romance. To see Matter of  Choice alongside novels by Nora Roberts and Danielle Steel was ... surreal. There wasn't a moment of pride for me to see that, but more humbling disbelief. It was such an honor.

The Right One, my next sweet romance, is scheduled to be released in June. It is the story of Cami Lockhart, and her quest to accept a love that stands before her, while realizing her lifelong dream of operating a tiger sanctuary. It's been a challenge to write, Cami is a much different character than I've been writing, but challenging is good. Fun. Exciting.

Veil of Secrecy, originally Shadows, is finally finding it's way to the light. It will be released alongside The Right One, and is a much darker read than Matter of Choice and The Right One. But it's still a clean romance at heart, and I hope you all fall in love with the characters as much I did, five years ago. It's so hard to believe this story is now that old, but it is. And it's so exciting for me to realize it is finding it's way to you.j

There are a lot of other things on the wings, including 3-4 more books that I plan on releasing this year, the possibility of launching a live book tour, and, of course, that blog I mentioned earlier. I'll share the link here once it's up and running, and, while you will find me there, you will also find the talented authors I have become friends with since this journey began.

Thank you for all of your continued support. None of this would be possible without you, and I truly never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment