Saturday, May 26, 2012

Revisions, revisions, revisions .. now holding my breath

I just completed another set of revisions.  Made some changes to chapter one, another change to the middle of the story, and some cleaning up of typos that I didn't catch the first hundred times I read it through.

So what's next?  Well, I'm ready (as ready as I'll ever be) to start submitting again.  I have a couple of agents picked out that I really like, and am so nervous about submitting to them.  Anyone picking up the book would be an honor. But I researched a couple of agents in particular, and they would be my "dream agents" (as I've heard the term coined over the last week).  If they like Shadows... now that would be ... a dream come true!  LOL!

So I'll keep everyone updated as I continue on this journey.

And in the meantime, it's time to start working more earnestly on Book Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment